SnoreHook Splint: 20-minute fabrication for a titratable device for snoring and OSA
Ideal as a Trial Device while suitable for long term use!
The SnoreHook Splint (U.S. Patent Pending) customizable trays combined with the titratable, mandibular-advancing stainless steel hooking mechanism is FDA cleared for the treatment of snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea and as now approved for Medicare insurance code E0486.
- Has a mechanism that is hinged or jointed at the sides, front or palate;
- Has a mechanism that allow the mandible to be advanced;
- Is able to protrude the mandible beyond the front teeth at maximum protrusion;
- Is adjustable by the beneficiary by increments of one millimeter or less;
- Retains its adjustment setting when removed.
However, unlike all other snoring/apnea devices that qualify for E0486, the SnoreHook Splint protocol can be easily fabricated on patient's models in-office in less than 20 minutes at a fraction of the typical lab fees (for as little as $68 per SnoreHook Splint set when ordering 15 sets).
Use your Free Sample to make one on yourself!
Real time fabrication tutorial video:
Speeded up video (without subtitles and insights):
Each SnoreHook Splint protocol set includes:
- Mandibular advancing hooking mechanism, screw adjustable in 1mm increments
- CrossPlate, which opposes the maxillary hook;
- Pre-engineered maxillary and mandibular width-adjustable polycarbonate trays that the Hooking Mechanism and CrossPlate fit into (U.S. Patent Pending);
- Hexagonal adjusting key, to advance the Hook;
- Security Bar (to prevent dislodegement during use)
- Ample supply of thermo-acrylic beads to fabricate the devices on dental models.
How to relieve a tight/binding fit; Lower device insertion/removal